Friday, May 30, 2014

The Chances For Advancement Astound Me...


This company is amazing. Our team keeps growing and people are advancing to the next rank like hotcakes. 

Last month, I bragged about my niece making Diamond (that is $1910.00 per month, not including bonuses!!! WOW, STAGGERING!) and I thought I could not be prouder.

Then, she turned around and in ONE month advanced to DOUBLE DIAMOND!! She is truly an inspiration and she is my rock! 


Right now, I am only a Diamond in the rough, but soon I will be a bright shiny new Diamond and I have my team to thank for it. They are all amazing and supportive. I never received support and inspiration like this working a 9-5, that's for sure! AND, I get the bonus of helping people succeed while they get healthy. This is truly the job I was always meant to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment