Friday, May 30, 2014

GOD IS WONDERFUL AND PRAYERS DO WORK...

Ever since I embarked on this journey, I have been praying to God for perseverance, patience, and the right people in my path to make this new journey a success. He is giving me these blessings and more!

Tonight, another wonderful and motivated person joined my team. She and I actually know each other from high school. So, I know she is a good and honest person. Her name is Kym Caster-Simon. I want to publicly welcome her to the It Works! family. This is going to be an amazing and lucrative partnership for both of us!


Kym joined the company within the eligibility period, which ends today at 11:59pm (May 31, 2014). She can now turn her $99 investment into $10,000 by August! It is so doable, too! 

With enrollment ending tonight, hurry to the website and sign on as a distributor! It'll be the best $99 you ever spent!! Our team is looking for motivated individuals. If that sounds like you, join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment