Monday, August 11, 2014

Vendor Event Over the Weekend...

Did a vendor event on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Got quite a few names to follow up with and add to my 100's list. I wish I had Lisa Kaye Fuller's "Monday Tip of the Day" before I went, though. 

She talked about getting quality leads from vendor events and not just quantity. It doesn't matter how many names you get with contact info if all they are doing is signing up for whatever free product you are offering. You want to engage them in conversation a bit first and assess their needs. If they are truly interested in what you have to offer, only then have them fill out a slip for the free product. 

I know that for next time. In the meantime, I will be following up with the leads I received and pray for some positive results.

If you are not following Lisa Kaye Fuller on Facebook, I suggest you do so. She is a top money earner in network marketing. She has great advice to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment