Monday, April 7, 2014

FIRST DAY DOWN...

Awesome!! I fueled with all healthy proteins and veggies today. My candy dishes all contain nuts now, instead of candy. I went back to walking and jumping on my mini-trampoline. 

My Defining Gel, Fat Fighters, and Greens didn't get here yet.  It looks like they shipped on the 5th, though, so probably tomorrow or the next day. 

I have 2 loyal customers already and am commission qualified.  That means I start making commission on anything that I sell. I'm looking for 2 more loyal customers and 3 distributors. I'm also looking for product testers. That means you get the loyal customer pricing and, at the end of 90 days, I wrap you for free.  Interested persons can inbox me on Facebook, call me 407-764-2285, or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment