Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2nd DAY, STILL ON TRACK...

 I am still on track. Haven't ate any carbs or sugars today still, other than the sugar-free cream in my coffee (those say "sugar-free", but they do still contain sweeteners, which are a form of sugar. To our bodies, sugar is sugar, regardless of the source. Was at the doctor's office today to introduce my friend as a new patient so I stepped on the scale. I'm still up 4 lbs. from last time, but down 6 of the 10 that I was up. I didn't fuel correctly with my nutrition today, though, because of running around and a bit of stress that happened. Therefore, I only had two cups of coffee with creamer all day. Right now, I'm preheating the oven to make chicken, spinach, and cheese bake. 

I met a potential loyal customer today at the pharmacy. *Fingers crossed that she will go to the website and order some It Works! products. Or call me to schedule an in home wrapping party!

As I said in my previous post, I am also incorporating exercise into my 90 program. Yesterday, I walked on my mini trampoline. Today, I'm doing some floor exercises, requiring no gym equipment...

DO THIS 90 DAYS WITH ME!!! You won't regret it!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment